In today’s academic publishing landscape, high-quality publications are critical for establishing both the credibility of the study and researchers’ recognition amongst their peers. Enago in collaboration with Medizinische Universität Innsbruck conducted an informative online session for assisting research scholars at different career-stages in achieving publication success. In this increasingly complex and interconnected global scientific ecosystem, Open Science is indispensable for making knowledge transparent and accessible. The principles of openness must be applied to all the stages of the research cycle as a step forward to increase integrity, collaboration, and reproducibility in scholarly research. Another critical aspect of scholarly publishing is providing due credit to researchers for their contributions by assigning authorship or contributorship. Given that a research study involves multiple contributors, deciding authors and acknowledging contributors is one of the key challenges while writing a manuscript.
This webinar will help researchers understand the recommended guidelines to be followed while listing authors and contributors as well as highlight how researchers can contribute to Open Science by sharing all their research outputs, resources, methods, or tools openly. Researchers will have a better understanding of the following:
- ICMJE guidelines on authorship
- How to differentiate an author from a contributor?
- How to avoid ethical dilemmas about authorship decisions and settle authorship disputes?
- How long should the author list be and who can be the corresponding author or a co-author?
- Overview of “Open Knowledge” and its pros and cons
- The significance of open data sharing, open peer review, and open licensing
- Summary of open source and open education resources
- Early-stage researchers
- Doctoral students
- Postdoctoral researchers
- Established researchers
회원가입 후 더보기
무료로 보실 수 있는 기사 횟수에 제한이 있습니다. 구독하시면 논문작성
및 저널 출판에 관한 다양한 자료를 횟수제한 없이 이용하실수 있습니다.
- 500개 이상의 출판뉴스
- 50개 이상 웹세미나
- 10개 이상 전문가 진행 팟캐스트
- 10개 이상 이북
- 10개 이상 체크리스트
- 50개 이상 인포그래픽