Peer review is one of the most critical processes in academic publishing and continues to have a significant effect on the number and type of studies that get published each year. Being a part of the evaluation process and determining the accuracy of the work submitted is as important as having publications in the peer-reviewed journals. Not only it works as a catalyst in boosting your career as a researcher, but it also keeps you up-to-date about the latest research even before it’s published. Celebrating the Peer Review Week 2019, Enago Academy conducted a live webinar guiding researchers to become a part of this rigorous but crucial process of scholarly publishing.
Through this webinar, researchers will learn:
- Overview of the peer review process
- Various peer review models adopted by journals
- How do journals select reviewers for a manuscript?
- Why becoming a peer reviewer is critical for researchers’ career progression?
- Tips on evaluating each section of the research paper
- How to draft a review report?
- Ethical practices that need to be followed by peer reviewers
- Early-stage researchers
- Established researchers
- Subject-matter experts
회원가입 후 더보기
무료로 보실 수 있는 기사 횟수에 제한이 있습니다. 구독하시면 논문작성
및 저널 출판에 관한 다양한 자료를 횟수제한 없이 이용하실수 있습니다.
- 500개 이상의 출판뉴스
- 50개 이상 웹세미나
- 10개 이상 전문가 진행 팟캐스트
- 10개 이상 이북
- 10개 이상 체크리스트
- 50개 이상 인포그래픽