Understanding research metrics is fundamental for researchers to be able to assess the scholarly impact at the author and journal-level. While citation metrics are prominently used to quantify and determine the quality of scientific publications, alternative metrics (altmetrics) compliment this traditional approach by providing insights on how readers are engaging with the research output online. Enago conducted an insightful webinar in collaboration with Researcher on citation databases, related metrics, and ways to interpret them as a measure of research excellence.
Researchers will have an improved understanding of the following:
- An overview of Bibliometrics, Scientometrics, and Altmetrics
- Role of citation analysis (citation metrics) and its significance
- How to measure research impact using research metrics (Journal, Article, and Author metrics)?
- Citation databases and their features
- Applications of citation-based indicators
- Personalizing feeds through Researcher app
- Graduate students
- Early-Stage Researchers
- Doctoral students
- Postdoctoral students
- Established researchers
회원가입 후 더보기
무료로 보실 수 있는 기사 횟수에 제한이 있습니다. 구독하시면 논문작성
및 저널 출판에 관한 다양한 자료를 횟수제한 없이 이용하실수 있습니다.
- 500개 이상의 출판뉴스
- 50개 이상 웹세미나
- 10개 이상 전문가 진행 팟캐스트
- 10개 이상 이북
- 10개 이상 체크리스트
- 50개 이상 인포그래픽