Researchers very often make mistakes that obstruct them in achieving their publication goals. Especially, in Medicine and Health Sciences, participation in research is imperative in the interest of medical and scientific advancement. It helps medical practitioners to evaluate their practice objectively, appraise the evidence in a better way, and think critically about a situation. This webinar conducted in collaboration with Karger Publishers, one of the world’s leading and most innovative publishers of scientific and medical content, will guide medical and health sciences professionals to avoid common missteps while conducting research, writing manuscripts, and the submission process.
Researchers will learn:
- Importance of a strong basis: Know your literature
- Establishing a robust study design
- Adhering to research and publication ethics
- Importance of high-quality statistics
- Significance of good academic writing skills
- Experts tips on choosing the right journal and carefully following the manuscript submission guidelines
- Handling peer review process professionally
About Karger Publishers (https://www.enago.com/karger/)
Karger Publishers is a worldwide publisher of scientific and medical content based in Basel, Switzerland. It is independent and family-led in the fourth generation by Chairwoman and Publisher Gabriella Karger. Connecting and advancing health sciences since 1890, Karger has been continuously evolving, keeping pace with the current developments and shifts in research and publishing. The publishing house is dedicated to serving the information needs of the scientific community, clinicians, and patients with publications of high-quality content and services in health sciences. Karger Publishers has 240 employees and is present in 15 countries around the globe.
- Medicine students
- Health Science professionals
- Doctoral students and Postdoctoral researchers
회원가입 후 더보기
무료로 보실 수 있는 기사 횟수에 제한이 있습니다. 구독하시면 논문작성
및 저널 출판에 관한 다양한 자료를 횟수제한 없이 이용하실수 있습니다.
- 500개 이상의 출판뉴스
- 50개 이상 웹세미나
- 10개 이상 전문가 진행 팟캐스트
- 10개 이상 이북
- 10개 이상 체크리스트
- 50개 이상 인포그래픽