Information We Collect
The Site collects information directly from your input and automatically through its technologies.
Information You Provide
The information we may ask you to provide on the Site includes:
- email address, Usernames and passwords;
- Comments and feedback
In order to access the content and to make use of the additional features of the Site, you must register for an account by completing and submitting a registration form.
Information Collected Automatically
- IP addresses;
- Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier; and
- URL click stream data, including date and time stamp, referring and exit URLs, search terms you used, and pages you visited or searched for on the Site.
We may use and disclose anonymous usage data that does not reveal your identify and is not associated with a specific individual for any purpose, except where we are restricted by law.
If you block certain cookies, you may not be able to register, login or make full use of the Site.
Use of Your Information
Enago Academy may use your personal information to:
- Allow you access to our content
- Respond to your requests, enquiries, comments or concerns;
- Provide technical and other support to ensure the Site is working properly;
- Enhance, evaluate and improve the Site and to develop new services;
- Identify and analyze usage trends, including for the purposes of research, audits, reporting and paying royalties and license fees to third-party content providers;
- Notify you about changes or updates to the Site; and
- Provide you with special offers, promotions, surveys and other information about the Service as well as events and services of ours, our affiliates and non-affiliated third parties such as societies and sponsors.
An authentic, verified email address is required to post a comment on the Enago Academy website. We reserve the right to edit or delete comments as we see fit, without explanation. Comments which contain inappropriate links, off-topic content, defamatory material, violation of copyright or spam will not be posted. By posting a comment, you agree that your contribution is your own and that you are responsible for it. You agree to hold Enago Academy, all post authors, and other commenters not liable.
Your Choices & Communications Preferences
You can manage your communications when you register with the Site by updating your account preferences, by using the ‘opt-out’ or unsubscribe mechanism or other means provided within the communications that you receive from us or by contacting us. We reserve the right to notify you of changes or updates to the Site whenever necessary.
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the content at any time without prior notice. We do not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.